Customer Advisory - PSS ECSA SAFRAN and SIRIUS Oct 01st 2021
Due to operational and space constraints, please find hereunder the Peak Season Surcharge rate* applicable as from October 1st, 2021, date of loading in the origin ports, until December 31st, 2021:
This Peak Season Surcharge will be applied as follows:
• Origin Range: from the East Coast of South America (except Manaus, Fortaleza, Natal and Vila do Conde)
• Destination range: to North Europe, Baltic, Mediterranean, Black Sea, North and West Africa, Red Sea, Adriatic, Middle East and India Subcontinent
• Cargo: Dry only
• Amounts: USD 1,000 per container
• Dates of application: from October 01st, 2021 (date of loading in the origin ports) until December 31st, 2021
• Scope: SAFRAN and SIRIUS services
(*) The associated basic freights are available here: https://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/prices-finder. Bunker-related surcharges, THC (Origin and Destination) and Safety and Security-related surcharges may also apply and are accessible at http://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/tariffs/charge-finder. Other charges such as contingency charges and local charges may be applicable.
Thank you for your usual support.