SAMWAF - New rotation in West Africa
In a continued effort to provide our customers with reliable and efficient service, CMA CGM Group wishes to inform its customers of the SAMWAF new rotation
SAMWAF new features will be the following:
- As from end of January 2021, the service will call Tema, Ghana instead of Pointe Noire, thus offering a direct call to one of the trade's main markets in West Africa.
- Starting with m/v "GH LESTE" voy. 04K83E1MA ETA Paranaguá January 25th, 2021, the new rotation in 49 days will be: Paranaguá ─ Itajai ─ Santos Brazil ─ Santos DPW ─ Durban ─ Cape Town ─ Luanda ─ Tema MPS ─ Paranaguá
- Other terminals of the rotation will remain unchanged.
- The service will therefore improve the transit time to Ghana by 10 days (33 days from Santos)
Please note as well our internal transshipment solutions following the removal of Pointe Noire from SAMWAF rotation:
- Pointe Noire will be offered in transshipment via Cape Town
- Benin and Nigeria will be offered via Tema
- Douala, Matadi, Libreville and Cabinda will be offered via Luanda