Online B/L draft review
As from August 1st 2017, all B/L drafts will be available online.
What will change?
No more e-mail with your draft attached will be sent to you requiring B/L draft approval. But you will be notified as soon as your B/L drafts are available online.
You will simply have to click on the link to access your draft.
In addition B/L draft amendment can be done online directly. No more print and no more hand writing: the text modifications can be keyed-in directly on the eBusiness platform.
A modern, smart, simple and fast process.
- Less e-mails: stop being overwhelmed by piles of e-mails
- WYSIWYG – what you see is what you get: this takes you away from uncertain interpretation of your modification requests and guarantees you that the bill of lading will be drawn up exactly the way you want it
- Quick and easy: this easy process avoids endless e-mails between you and our agency. Mass approval option available
- Anytime, anywhere: the eBusiness platform is available 24/7
- The right contact: your modification requests are automatically routed to the right person
- Traceability: the complete life of your draft is traceable on the availability timeline: status evolution, date and time, reviewer. Your B/L archives remain online 3 months after container delivery to consignee.
- Personal and customized notifications: configure your eBusiness account to follow your shipments
- Notifications setup: the following How to Guide brings you the help you may need
The following guides will help you:
- How to Guide - Draft Approval: to approve / modify your B/L drafts online
- How to Guide - Mass B/L Review: to amend and approve multiple draft Bs/L
- How to Guide - Notification Setup: to configure your notifications
Your usual eBusiness contact remains at your disposal. Please feel free to contact: