Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
CMA CGM GUATEMALA, S.A.
š Subscribe to the Local NewsøHide
CMA CGM, your export shipping line in Guatemala
CMA CGM GUATEMALA, S.A. was founded on October 2014 as a subsidiary of CMA CGM Group of Marseille, France in Guatemala and started working on February 2015 with by Mr. Rafael Cardona Dedet as General Manager of the agency which continued.
Also offering a wide range of global maritime transportation and logistics services to trade in this marketplace, which proven to be very welcomed by Guatemalan trade who supported by our Professionals with dynamism to any of the corporate needs of each of our customers.
This Agency maintains, in its payroll, more than 30 executives specialists in all areas of the shipping business, with more than 15 years of experience and who committed to provide appropriate solutions to the needs of each of our Customers. Offering, therefore, to trade in Guatemala competitive maritime, intermodal and logistics services.
Worldwide coverage to all ports worldwide
With our ECS and AZTECA services, we can provide a 2 weekly sailings from Guatemala calling in Santo Tomas de Castilla and Puerto Quetzal ports, also allowing connections to any major port in the world, directly and/or with transshipment, for dry and reefer cargo.
- ECS Service
- AZTECA2 Service
- Weekly direct service to North European Ports
- Short transit time connecting Guatemala with Rotterdam in 19 days and Hamburg in 21
- Leadership in perishable cargo
- Competitive rates
- Intermodal Solutions
- Weekly service.
- Providing optimum coverage to/from US West Coast, West Coast of South America & West Coast Central America
- Fast connections (w/transhipment) in Lazaro Cárdenas to allow a full overage to/from Asia, WCSA, MED & North Europe
- The most competitive transit-time: 6 days to Los Angeles, California
Our tailored made solutions for our customers in Guatemala
Door-to-door transportation to/from Guatemala and to “landlocked countries”
CMA CGM is the expert you need for your business, providing a comprehensive door-to-door service and tailor-made inland solutions to meet your specific requirements. This includes timely pick-up and delivery of cargo with minimized delays and optimized safety and security conditions for the transport of your reefer and dry cargo.
Digitization and the development of eCommerce is one of the Group’s main priorities. Our aim is to help you save time and boost your performances by enjoying a new experience of modern shipping.
To that effect, our eBusiness platform provides the following services:
- Search and identify routing schedules
- Request quotation and bookings
- Submit shipping instructions
- Submit Verified Gross Mass(VGM)
- Print BL and invoices
- Upload & Print documents of transports
- Access to customized dashboards
- Follow shipments 24/7
- Receive some specific notifications
If needed, you can request training for below procedures at: Mailgtl.email@example.com