Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
CMA CGM Martinique
š Subscribe to the Local NewsøHide
1Port of calls
A global presence, a local expertise
Due to its global expertise in maritime transport and a presence in over 160 countries, the CMA CGM Group brings its clients a seamless shipping experience truly unmatched on the market. Combining efficiency, reliability and a global network of experts and agencies, CMA CGM Group offers unique cargo solutions to your business needs, providing a seamless maritime, ports and logistics service that exceeds all expectations.
Drawing on the expertise acquired since 1862 as an agent of Compagnie Générale Transatlantique, the CMA CGM Martinique agency was born from the acquisition of CGM by CMA in 1999. The third largest shipowner in the world, the CMA CGM group provides its customers with a range of reliable and innovative maritime, port and logistics services. Operating more than 350000 EVP, CMA CGM owns the world's largest and most recent refrigerated container fleet. As a key player in the local economy, our experts make the transport experience simple and optimal. We attach particular importance to assist you in your logistics and international development.
Our maritime services
We offer a worldwide coverage to and from all ports in the world
- North Europe French West Indies
- Mediterranean Caribbean
- Guyanas Caribbean
- Leeward Islands 2
- Cagema Main Liner
Weekly service with a high schedule reliability in line with the request of the FWI banana trade :
Dunkirk/Monday, Rouen/Wednesday, Le Havre/Friday and Montoir/Saturday.
Full coverage of North Europe range : Dunkirk, Le Havre, Rouen and Montoir by direct calls, Bordeaux by dedicated Feeder Atlantic, Antwerp by dedicated feeder via Dunkirk...
Weekly connection for cross-trade cargo via Le Havre.
Space available for all kind of cargo : The Line accepts oog cargo, conventionnal cargo, animals, dangerous and reefer cargo.
- Call in Costa Rica to Italy, Spain, France with a weekly fix-day operation running like a clockwork
- Reefer service with prompt Transit Time from Cartagena, Panama, Puerto Moin and Pointe à Pitre to Algeciras and Livorno.
- Full coverage of East Med range via Tangiers
- Weekly connection for cross-trade cargo via Tangiers
- CMA CGM expertise in the handling of Fresh Fruit (20 years presence out of FWI)
- Strong Network in the Mediterranean with Reefer Terminals for Quality Control and Deconsolidation handling prior to arrival in ripening facilities and/or final customer
- Strong intra-Caribbean links between Panama, Colombia, Costa Rica, and FWI, Leewards and Windwards.
- Strong link to North Brazil.
- Best ports coverage from Mediterranean to Caribbean and Central America
- Reference service to East Caribbean Islands, through CMA CGM hub in French West Indies
- Reliable connection in Tangiers from Portugal, East Med and India Pakistan
Feeder dedicated to Suriname banana export connecting in Guadeloupe with PCRF service.
Weekly sailing from Port of Spain to Suriname, Guyana and French Guyane.
Weekly sailing from Suriname, Guyana and French Guyane to world wide destinations with main connexions in Trinidad and Guadeloupe.
- Only service in the market offering direct connections to the Eastern Caribbean from US East Coast and South Florida markets in the same rotation.
- Canada connections via New York
- Sunday New York call at PNCT
- Friday call in Miami
- Saturday arrival in Kingston
- Reefer capacity
- Break Bulk, OOG handled by dedicated project team
We offer a complete range of services including:
- Full Container shipping (Dry, Reefer, Out of gauge, Hazardous, Break Bulk & Special Projects)
- Door-to-door Intermodal services to and from Chile.
- Cargo insurance – a one stop shop solution to address the risks linked to unexpected and unforeseeable events that may lead to loss or damage of your cargo.
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
To that effect, our eBusiness platform provides the following services:
NOT CONNECTED MODE
- Set Up Notifications
- Bookings Request
- Submit Shipping Instructions
- Submit Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- Draft BL Review
- Shipment Visibility
- Follow Shipments 24/7
Please contact Mailour eCommerce team for any question or training on our eCommerce website.