Myanmar: Remote staff support arrangement from 8th to 14th March
Dear Valued Customer,
As you are aware, CMA CGM has suspended new bookings acceptance for all inbound shipments into Myanmar since 20th February.
Over the past few weeks, we have been monitoring the situation very closely as we keep our export options accessible. The CMA CGM Group places utmost importance and priority to the safety and well-being of our staff members and partners in Myanmar.
From 8th to 14th March, CMA CGM Myanmar staff members will be working remotely from home.
Meanwhile, our export options remain open as we facilitate your shipment processes remotely.
• Enquire for routes solutions and schedules
• Request for price quotations
• Place a booking
• Submit shipping instructions (SI) and VGM
• Track your shipments
Please be reminded that settlement of freight payments should be done overseas, as per our advisory dated 18th February.
In the event you need further support from CMA CGM Myanmar, we remain reachable via the following email contacts:
• Booking: Mailrgn.firstname.lastname@example.org
• Documentation: Mailrgn.email@example.com
• Sales & Marketing: Mailrgn.firstname.lastname@example.org
• Operations & Logistics: Mailrgn.email@example.com
• Finance: Mailrgn.firstname.lastname@example.org
• Escalation: Mailrgn.email@example.com
During this period, there is possible delay in our response to you and we seek your kind understanding.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and update you our business support arrangement from 15th March.
For urgent matters, please reach out to your usual CMA CGM representative.
CMA CGM Group