Export Forms and Certificate


CMA CGM: an expert in meeting every shipping need

Do you want to ship logs; cigarettes etc. or you just want to send VGM? Find all the LOI’s and certificates you need on this page.

LOI Forms

LOI – containers (logs)

LOI – cigarettes

LOI – express release letter

LOI – lost B/L

LOI – change of cargo weight

Other Forms and Certificates

ISSC: International Ship security Certificate

SMC: Safety Management Certificate

MLC: Maritime Labor Convention

View certificates.

Specific Certificates

For specific certificates, please contact below: