Thailand – CMA CGM Group Activity Continuity
Dear Valued Customer,
The CMA CGM Group is monitoring closely COVID-19 situation all over the world, which is evolving fast in some countries. We are committed to ensuring health protection of our staff, customers and partners while ensuring business efficiency.
As a preventive measure, visitors to the CMA CGM Group Thailand office will be requested to wear a mask and make use of hand sanitizers prior to entering the premises. CMA CGM Thailand reserves the right to refuse service to visitors who are not wearing the facial mask for the safety and consideration of its staff and customers.
At these challenging times, we ask your cooperation and we would like to encourage you to make use to the largest extent possible of the numerous e-business opportunities the CMA CGM Group offers. You can continue managing your shipments remotely thanks to our ebusiness platform My CMA CGM.
• My Prices – retrieve existing rates or obtain new instant quotation when no reference is available
• Remote printing of Bill of Lading (BL) – no need to visit our counter for Original BL
• Bill of Lading paperless – easy, instant and secure legal title transfer between parties online
• E-Signature – sign your documents electronically
• E-Originals – use where possible
• E-Delivery – at ports where this function is offered
• E-Payment or Telegraphic Transfer – when paying freight or container charges
•Other e-tools on My CMA CGM – explore more tools to help you organise, follow and manage your shipments and shipping transactions end-to-end from anywhere around the world
• Mobile app – Track, trace and plan your shipments directly via your mobile phone
While reconfirming CMA CGM Group Thailand’s commitment to assisting you in the best way, we thank you in advance for the attention and the cooperation you will deploy in this complex business phase.
We will of course update you should the situation require. We thank you for your business and continued support.
CMA CGM (Thailand) Ltd.