CMA CGM to launch LYDIA Feeder
To improve our service quality for exports from Rouen to West Africa, CMA CGM Group is pleased to announce the launch of LYDIA feeder, linking Rouen to Le Havre on a weekly basis.
Starting the 2nd of august, LYDIA feeder is dedicated exclusively to cargo from Rouen to West Africa cargo under B/L CMA CGM.
Please find below technical information related to LYDIA feeder set-up:
- Shipments covered by BL POL Rouen
- 100% of feeder allocation dedicated to WAF under CMA CGM BL
- Reefer capacity: 50 plugs
- Simplified procedure for hazardous cargo acceptance in POL Rouen
- Weekly regular calls in Rouen every Thursday with cut off on Wednesday 4 PM. Arrival in TDF Le Havre on Fridays
- Units are declared at customs following vessel's ATP (departure announcement) from POL Rouen