SAMWAF - Change of terminal in Santos (Brazil)
To guarantee the continuity of its services in the Port of Santos (Brazil), CMA CGM has decided to transfer its SAMWAF service from Libra Santos Terminal to Santos Embraport (DPW) Terminal.
- Last vessel to call Libra Terminal: m/v NORTHERN DELEGATION voy.04K2MW1MA / 04K2ZE1MA, ETA April 17th, 2019
- First vessel to call Embraport (DPW) terminal: m/v RIO CENTAURUS voy.04K2QW1MA / 04K31E1MA, ETA April 24th, 2019
The other terminals of the rotation will remain unchanged, SAMWAF will continue to call also Santos Brazil terminal.
Below a reminder of SAMWAF full rotation:
Itajai – Paranagua – Santos (Santos Brazil) – Santos (Embraport DPW) – Cape Town – Durban – Port Elizabeth – Luanda – Pointe Noire- Itajai
Cargo from/to Rio Grande: Exports will still be routed via Itajai, Imports will be routed via Santos Embraport (DPW)
Cargo from/to all other ECSA ports currently routed via Santos Brazil and Itajai will now be routed via Embraport (DPW):
- From/to Rio de Janeiro and Vitoria: the new routing will enable to connect Shuttle Rio service
- From/to Buenos Aires, Montevideo and Asuncion (Via Buenos Aires): the new routing will enable to keep connecting under Plata service sling
- From/to Salvador de Bahia and Suape: the new routing will enable to keep connecting under Plata and Braco services slings
Should you have any further query, please do not hesitate to contact your usual local sales person.