Low Sulphur Surcharge (LSS20) - RoRo Med Lines
From January 1st, 2020, the new IMO (International Maritime Organization) 2020 Low Sulphur Regulation will be in effect: all sea-going vessels worldwide will have to comply and reduce their sulphur emissions by 85 %.
In that context, we inform our customers that our commercial policy regarding bunker-related surcharges on our SSL RoRo Med Lines has been reviewed, and that we will apply the following LSS20 as from December 1st, 2019:
- Trailers : EUR 112 per unit
- Various Rolling Cargo : EUR 8 per linear meter
- Cars : EUR 57 per unit
- Conventional : EUR 6 per ton or CBM
RoRo Algeria and RoRo Morocco
- Trailers : EUR 154 per unit
- Various rolling cargo : EUR 11 per linear meter
- Cars : EUR 31 per unit
- Conventional : EUR 9 per ton or CBM
Our commercial teams remain at your disposal should you need further information.