THC UPDATE - France import/export
CMA CGM informs its customers of the following THC amounts in France:
Effective January 1st, 2020 (US trades: January 3rd, 2020 - date of loading in the origin ports) until further notice:
- Ports: France all ports
- Perimeter: Import/Export
- Cargo: Dry, Reefer, OOG
- Payment: Collect/Prepaid
- Dunkerque: EUR 202 per 20' & 40'
- Marseille & Port Vendres: EUR 230 per 20' & 40'
- Other ports: EUR 220 per 20' & 40'
EUR 320 per 20' & 40'
- Marseille: EUR 460 per 20' & 40'
- Port Vendres: EUR 410 per 20' & 40'
- Other ports: EUR 415 per 20' & 40'
(*)The associated basic freights are available here: https://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/prices-finder. Bunker-related surcharges, THC (Origin and/or Destination), Peak Season charges and similar charges and Safety and Security-related surcharges may also apply and are accessible at http://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/tariffs/charge-finder. Other charges such as contingency charges and local charges may be applicable.
Please contact your local CMA CGM office should you require information about any other pricing information