PSS UPDATE - Cargo from Asia, Indian Subcontinent & Middle East Gulf to Lagos, Nigeria
This news has been updated. Please click here.
Further to our previous communication, please be informed the date of implementation is postponed until May 1st, 2020 from Asia, the Indian Subcontinent & the Middle East Gulf.
In a continued effort to provide its customers with reliable and efficient services, CMA CGM informs its customers of the following Peak Season Surcharge applicable until further notice:
Effective May 1st, 2020 (date of loading) :
- From Asia including China, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Southeast Asia & Bangladesh
- From India Subcontinent & Middle East Gulf
- To Lagos ports: Apapa and Tin Can, Nigeria
- Cargo: dry, reefer, OOG, Breakbulk
- Amount: USD 1,100 per unit