PSS Cancelled - From North Europe to Mombasa, Kenya and Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
In a continued effort to provide its customers with reliable and efficient services, CMA CGM informs its customers that the Peak Season Surcharge applicable since April 1st, 2020 from from North Europe to Kenya and Tanzania is to be cancelled as follows:
The PSS will be cancelled as from May 1st, 2020:
Until that date, please remind it applies as follows:
- Origin Range: From all North Europe ports
- Destination Range: To Mombasa, Kenya and Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- Cargo: Dry, OOG et Breakbulk
- Date of application: from April 1st to 30th, 2020 (date of loading in the origin ports)
- Amounts: USD 150/EUR 132/GBP 116 per 20' | USD 300/EUR 265/GBP 232 per 40'
(*)The associated basic freights are available here: https://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/prices-finder. Bunker-related surcharges including the LSS IMO2020, THC (Origin and Destination) and Safety and Security-related surcharges may also apply and are accessible at http://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/tariffs/charge-finder. Other charges such as contingency charges and local charges may be applicable.