NOURA EXPRESS new setup
To reinforce our product reliability and competitiveness on the trade Middle East and East Asia to East Africa and Indian Ocean, CMA CGM is pleased to share with you the latest service improvement on the weekly dedicated product NOURA EXPRESS service effective 1st week of September 2020.
Strengths of the new set up
- Reliable and weekly direct service from Middle East and East Asia to East Africa and Indian Ocean
- Service fully operated by CMA CGM Group with 6 vessels of 2,500 TEU nominal capacity
- Port coverage Colombo – Jebel Ali – Mogadishu – Longoni – Beira (1/2) – Nacala (1/2) – Port Victoria – Colombo
- New direct service and weekly frequency from Jebel Ali to Mogadishu in 5 days
- Competitive transit time to Mayotte 11 days, Mozambique 15 days and Seychelles 24 days from UAE
- Reefer cargo from Seychelles benefits of excellent 5 days transit time to Colombo
Please do not hesitate to contact your usual local sales should you have any question.