EURAF 1 - Service upgrade with direct call at Tema, Ghana
Pursuing its continuous enhanced service on Africa market, CMA CGM is pleased to share with its customers the significant product improvement of EURAF 1 service connecting Europe and the Mediterranean to West Africa strategic markets.
As of mid-October 2020 , EURAF 1 service offering is significantly improved with a direct call at Tema, Ghana:
- New product direct from Europe to Ghana with competitive transit times, a gain of 7 days. Tema will be reached in 20 days from Antwerp, 19 from Vlissingen, 21 from Rotterdam, 18 from Dunkerque and 22 from Tilbury
- Exporters in Ghana will benefit of excellent transit time and direct service to Northern Europe. Dunkerque is reached in 16 days, Le Havre in 24 days and Antwerp in 19 days
- Inland service to Burkina Faso and Niger offered through Tema gateway with very smooth connection
- 1st vessel is m/v "CMA CGM AFRICA FOUR" starting her rotation in Europe ETA 14/10, Tema 04/11
- Port coverage: Dunkerque - Tilbury - Antwerp - Vlissingen - Dunkerque - Le Havre - Montoir - Tanger - Algeciras - Dakar - Tema - Abidjan - Dakar - Algeciras - Dunkerque
Please do not hesitate to contact your usual local sales should you have any question.