THC UPDATE - South Africa import/export
CMA CGM informs its customers of the following THC amounts in South Africa:
Effective April 05th, 2021 (date of loading in the origin ports) and May 05th, 2021 for US trades until further notice:
- Ports: All in South Africa
- Perimeter: Import/Export
- Cargo: Dry, Reefer, Hazardous, OOG
- Amount for Dry cargo: ZAR 2049 per 20' / ZAR 3026 per 40' / ZAR 4004 per 45'
- Amount for Reefer cargo: ZAR 2920 per 20' / ZAR 4336 per 40' / ZAR 5742 per 45'
- Amount for Hazardous cargo: ZAR 2860 per 20' / ZAR 4252 per 40' / ZAR 5628 per 45'
- Amount for OOG cargo: ZAR 2860 per 20' / ZAR 4252 per 40'
- Payment: collect/prepaid
(*)The associated basic freights are available here: https://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/prices-finder. Bunker-related surcharges, THC (Origin and/or Destination), Peak Season charges and similar charges and Safety and Security-related surcharges may also apply and are accessible at http://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/tariffs/charge-finder. Other charges such as contingency charges and local charges may be applicable.
Please contact your local CMA CGM office should you require information about any other pricing information