Equipment Repositioning Surcharge (ERS) on Intramed Short Sea Services
Considering current equipment situation within the Mediterranean Area, and in order to keep answering the growing demand in the market, CMA CGM will revise the Equipment Repositioning Surcharge (ERS)* on IntraMed Short Sea Lines as follows:
- From Turkey to any other port in MED**: USD 150 | EUR 150 per TEU
- From Spain, France (South range), Italy, Adriatic to any other port in MED**: USD 75 | EUR 75 per TEU
- From Portugal to any other port in MED** except Morocco: USD 75 | EUR 75 per TEU
- From Black Sea to any other port in MED**: USD 75 | EUR 75 per TEU
- From Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Egypt & Lebanon to any other port in MED**: USD 75 | EUR 75 per TEU
**MED geographical scope includes North Africa/Black Sea/Morocco/Portugal
Cargo : Dry / IMO / Reefer
Date of application: April 19th, 2021 (date of loading in the origin ports) until further notice.
(*)The associated basic freights are available here: https://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/prices-finder. Bunker-related surcharges, THC (Origin and Destination) and Safety and Security-related surcharges may also apply and are accessible at http://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/tariffs/charge-finder. Other charges such as contingency charges and local charges may be applicable.