NOT APPLICABLE - PSS - Cargo from North Europe & Mediterranean ports to Australia and New Zealand
[This PSS will not be applied, please disregard below advisory]
In a continued effort to provide its customers with reliable and efficient services, CMA CGM informs its customers of the following Peak Season Surcharge(*) :
Effective September 10th, 2021 (date of loading in the origin ports) until further notice:
- Origin range: From North Europe & Mediterranean ports
- Destination range: To Australian and New Zealand ports
- Cargo: Dry (including special equipment - In Gauge and Out of Gauge)
- Amounts: USD 1,200/20' | USD 2,400/40'
- Scope: FAK and Short term validity contracts
(*)The associated basic freights are available here: https://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/prices-finder. Bunker-related surcharges, THC (Origin and Destination) and Safety and Security-related surcharges may also apply and are accessible at http://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/tariffs/charge-finder. Other charges such as contingency charges and local charges may be applicable.