CMA CGM to introduce its Duisburg Intermodal Rail solutions via South Corridor
#Better ways are meant to be executed both at sea and on land.
CMA CGM is pleased to provide a new dedicated block-train service offering with eco-friendly intermodal solutions to serve the dynamic Rhur region in Germany particularly Duisburg area in complement to the current services.
As of January 2022, the innovative product Duisburg Ramp and vinicity permit our customers to benefit of very short and reliable transit time through South port corridors Fos / Marseille
CMA CGM dedicated Block-Train Duisburg via Fos
- Service with a weekly capacity of 96 TEU
- Rotation Fos > Duisburg D3T > Lyon > Fos
- Connecting with 2 core services MEX and MEX2 from and to Asia
- MEX m/v CMA CGM BALI voy. 0MEAXW1MA ETA Shanghai on December 7th, 2021
- Transit time port to Ramp Duisburg via Fos 2 days
CMA CGM dedicated Block-Train Duisburg via Marseille
- Service with a weekly capacity of 105 TEU designed for 45 HC PW transportation
- Rotation Marseille > Duisburg D3T > Marseille
- Connecting with 3 core services TMX1, TMX2 and Euronaf from and to East Med and North Africa
- TMX1 m/v DINA TRADER voy. 0HV34E1MA, TMX2 m/v MORAGE voy. 0HW31W1MA
- EURONAF m/v ATLANTIC GENEVA voy. 1VYXNS1MA & m/v ATLANTIC MERCHANT voy. 1VYXTW1MA
- Transit time port to Ramp Duisburg via Marseille 2 days
Duisburg is reached from Turkey ports on TMX1 / TMX2 Ambarli in 8 days, Aliaga 7 days, Gebze 9 days, Gemlik 10 days.
Duisburg Export cargo bound for North Africa on TMX2 to Algier in 3 days, to Skikda in 5 days, Ghazaouet in 3 days on Euronaf B