3 major enhancements on your eBusiness website and 4 new local websites
CMA CGM Group is pleased to announce 3 key enhancements on your eBusiness website, demonstrating our commitment to customers and improving business experience on our website.
Accurate management of Booking and B/L parties
The third step of your online Booking and Shipping Instructions tool has been effectively redesigned in order make it more efficient and user-friendly.
- Easy search based on ‘most used parties’ avoiding manual and repetitive search
- Classification of parties based on previously assigned roles (Shipper, Consignee, Notify…)
- Option to customise party address as per requirement for BL with ‘Preview on BL’ option
New container management interface in shipping instructions
Easily input and manage your container information and cargo marks and description in step 4 of online Shipping Instructions submission tool.
- View all container details in a single view instead of clicking on multiple boxes
- Easy navigation and input of information, especially beneficial for shipments with multiple containers
- View information completion status against each container
Original B/L mass printing
Save time and print up to 10 Original Bills of Lading in one shot.
4 New Local Websites
The “Local Offices” section is the easiest way to connect with the CMA CGM agency network. You will find up-to-date information on CMA CGM developments, local regulations and agency organization. 4 new local websites are now available on-line: : Colombia, Bangladesh, Senegal, and South Africa.
How to access : You need to register on the website. Once the account is activated, you will be able to access a wide range of services (booking, shipping instruction, documentation, advanced dashboard...).
For more information regarding our features on line, consult our eBusiness pages.
You can also contact our eCommerce Experts: