Preserve your cargo’s quality
Some goods are particularly sensitive to humidity. Thanks to special container preparations, the quality of your cargo will be preserved regardless of transport conditions.
Capable of meeting special needs
- Electronic devices
- Cargo with high-fibre content: furniture, handicrafts, agricultural products (grain, cocoa beans, onions, avocados, etc.), clothes and other fabrics
- Packaging materials: pallets, cartons and cardboard
CUSTOMISED MOISTURE PROTECTION
Preserve the quality of your humidity-sensitive cargo from origin to destination with our range of dehumidification services.
How does it work?CMA CGM experts will help you choose the most suitable option for your type of cargo. For example:
- Bamboo flooring: we can supply containers with eco-friendly bamboo flooring, which has natural humidity-control features.
- Carton/Craft Lining: We can line the interior of your container with cardboard or craft paper.
- Silica Gel: We can insert bags of silica gel into your container to protect your products from humidity.