Our Human Resources Policy
The CMA CGM Group is...
A world leader in container Liner Shipping.
But it is also...
- a company building bridges between jobs, links between skills;
- a company that provides its employees with opportunities throughout their careers;
- a company where a career encompasses different professional fields, in management or operations, at the office or on the sea…
- a company in which each individual has a place as a stakeholder in the Group;
- a company in constant flux, perpetually and dynamically reinventing itself;
- a company enriched by the many cultures that are represented;
- a company where every gaze is fixed on the horizon.
CMA CGM's story is one of a large, welcoming, and generous family, of a company with heart and warmth.
The values at the heart of our human resources policy
INITIATIVE: Stimulating change through a proactive HR policy.
BOLDNESS:Innovation inspired by corporate family and cultural values.
INTEGRITY: Respecting fundamental rights and freedoms and by promoting diversity and eradicating discrimination. Download the Code of Ethics of the CMA CGM Group
IMAGINATION: Promoting individuality for the benefit of the Group.
Our commitments to you
- The promise of a rich career thanks to links between the company's different branches of activity;
- The opportunity to join a dynamic company where change is synonymous with innovation;
- The guarantee of a working environment that ensures employee health and well-being;
- An international presence supported by intercultural communication that promotes a high level of inter mobility;
- Training programs offered throughout employees' careers to develop their skills;
- A hands-on management style that encourages employee dedication and harmonious work relations.