CMA CGM in Africa
Since 2001, the CMA CGM Group has made Africa one of its strategic priorities as a key driver of growth. Today, thanks to a comprehensive agency network, local teams' expertise and an expanding land service, our Group is a recognized transport leader in Africa. We offer smooth, flexible shipments from beginning to end.
By offering outstanding products and service, we can complement and expand the value we bring to our African customers by continuously expanding into new markets to bring the global market closer. We focus on accessible and personal shipping services, combined with excellent customer service and local in-house expertise.
CMA CGM continuously reviews its Africa offer with the addition of new direct calls, competitive transit times and innovative transport solutions to/from global markets. Backed by solid resources we can quickly expand into new markets. We are focused on developing a comprehensive African network managed by dedicated staff who control all points of shipping and logistics.
We believe that customer satisfaction and trust are the two primary sources to growth. We have proven our commitment to customers and have established ourselves as true business partners who understand our clients many and varied needs. And it is through our multi-stakeholder collaborations and key localized industry partnerships that have played a pivotal role in our success.
To this end CMA CGM offers:
- Fully operational Africa desks dedicated to your needs at both the Head Office, in Africa and worldwide.
- Our in-house local agents have built on relationships with CMA CGM INLAND SERVICES, CMA CGM LOG and 3rd party logistic providers offering you competitive pricing and tariffs.
- Our dedicated teams are in place to ensure service quality for shipments using companies and solutions that are well known and recognized on the market.
- Flexible approach with individually designed transit packages based on your needs.
- Door to door service combining shipping, rail, road and inland waterways
- We ensure that all administrative and documentation is as convenient as possible back by our e-Business solutions.
- CMA CGM has focused on developing a network of inland corridors across the hinterland with our expanding TBL offer.