More than just shipping & freight – Value Added Services
In line with its customer centric strategy, the CMA CGM Group’s goal is to offer solutions specially designed to meet customers’ expectations. With these local services, the Group aims to address customers’ specific needs, be it to protect their cargo or grow their business.
Protect your Interests with Cargo Insurance
Thanks to a partnership with one of the largest freight insurance companies in the world, ANL's Cargo Insurance ensures the value of your cargo remains protected right throughout the transport journey.
- Premium Protection – With Cargo Insurance, your cargo is covered by an industry defined 'regardless of the cause'* insurance policy which provides protection from door-to-door (including merchant haulage) up to the full insured value.
- Single Point Of Contact – With one touch point, you will receive two instant quotes (freight and insurance) in one combined invoice to save you time.
- Comprehensive Guarantee – In-depth protection that includes fire and explosion, water damage, loading or unloading operations, theft, leakage, malicious damage, Acts of God and more.
- Available For BBK & OOG Shipments – Offering coverage up to the value of USD 3M per piece.
ANL Container Line Pty Ltd trading as ANL are a Distributor of Willis Australia Limited, AFSL no. 240600. Cargo Insurance is issued by AIG Europe SA. Before deciding to acquire the product you should obtain and consider the General Terms & Conditions to decide if the policy is right for you.
Click here for the Willis Australia Limited Financial Services Guide
For further information, please find below the Cargo Insurance flyer and Cargo Insurance (for Breakbulk & OOG) flyers.
Customs Clearance Solutions
Streamline your customs lodgement process through our CUSTOMS CLEARANCE solution. Avoid costly delays due to compliance hassles and fast and reliable import and export customs facilitation service in Australia.
For Import shipments:
- Submit commercial invoice / packing list.
- EDN / PRA.
For Export shipments:
- Set cargo lodgement (maximum of 5 lines).
- Cargo management.
- Quarantine free.
Please find below the Customs Clearance solution flyer for more information.
Fumigation Services - Comply with Local Quarantine Compliance Requirements
Our BMSB Fumigation solution helps prevent Infestation of Brown Marmorated Stink Bug (BMSB) into Australia.
BMSB represents a significant risk to cargo and biosecurity in Australia. Anti-stink bug measures are in place for goods manufactured in, or shipped from, target-risk countries. Comply with these seasonal measures and requirements regarding fumigation against BSMB with our BSMB Fumigation Services.
HOW CAN BMSB FUMIGATION SERVICES BENEFIT YOUR BUSINESS?
- BENEFIT FROM AN ALL-IN-ONE SERVICE – Customers can choose the services they need: we offer fumigation services, inland transport and customs clearance in a complete service package.
- COMPLY WITH LOCAL REQUIREMENTS – They receive certificates issued by an approved offshore fumigator to fully comply with requirements of the Australian Department of Agriculture. Avoid the consequences of non-compliance: penalties as well as the risk of shipments being refused entry and returned to origin or destroyed.
The three methods we are using are compliant with the requirements from the local Quarantine departments:
- Heat Treatment
- Methyl Bromide
- Sulfuryl Fluoride
Find further information in the below fumigation services flyer.