Cambodia: Mandatory use of eLOI by 19 May 2021
Dear Valued Customer,
Please be informed that effective 19 May 2021, only online submission of Letters of Indemnity (LOI) will be accepted.
This is part of the CMA CGM Group’s digitalization roadmap to:
- Save your time and resources, as you no longer have to do manual signing and submission of the hardcopy LOI at our counters
- Shorten the LOI processing time by our office to meet your shipping needs as soon as possible
Please be assured that an eLOI bears the same legal value as a hardcopy LOI.
List of eLOI available on CMA CGM Group eBusiness platforms:
- Non-endorsed bill
- Delay in Transit
- Express (Telex) Release
- Part load One Shipper/Several Consignees
- Part load Several Shippers/One Consignee
- Print BL at Destination
- Amendment of Bill of Lading
If you do not have an eBusiness account yet, click here to register today!
For any questions, please contact MailPNH.CUSTOMERSERVICE@cma-cgm.com
We thank you for your business and continued support.
CMA CGM Group