Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
CMA CGM CAMEROON
š Subscribe to the Local NewsøHide
Sign your LOI documents electronically with My CMA CGM!
As we continue to streamline our processes and grow our digital platform, we are developing new tools to better serve you. Through the online LOI eSignature feature on the CMA CGM website, shippers will no longer have to sign and mail hard copies of their documents. eLOIs have an eSignature functionality that allows shippers to sign an online document and send it directly to the agent electronically. Customers can access the signed document at any time on the My CMA CGM dashboard.
CMA CGM group Cameroon offers his customers a full range of logistics solutions
The location of Kribi is perfect for exporters who are in the southern region of Cameroon (wood, cocoa, rubber) but also for importers from Yaoundé, the northern part of Cameroon, CRA and Chad.
The CMA CGM group is represented in Cameroon by 2 agencies, located in the port cities of Douala and Kribi, which ensure the commercial representation of the Group’s brand CMA CGM and an Inland Container Depot (ICD) where our customers can accomplish their logistics activities.
The CMA CGM group has decided to diversify its offers in Cameroon to better meet customer’s expectations.
We are able to provide a large variety of containers to meet your demands:
- Dry containers
- Reefers containers to transport your perishable goods
- Open top containers for project cargos
- Flat rack containers for out of gauge cargos
Discover OUR LAST UPDATED FLYER FOCUSING ON KRIBI LINKING MIDDLE EAST GULF VIA MIDAS LINE!
CMA CGM Group today offers 4 line services connecting Cameroon to and from worldwide destinations
In a continuous effort to further increase our level of service from Europe and Mediterranean to West Africa market, CMA CGM has decided to implement some changes in the port rotation of EURAF 4 and EURAF 5 services while maintaining cost competitiveness
We would like to share with you the significant product improvement for cargo bound to Douala and Libreville effective beginning February 2019
To further enhance service quality and reliability in Cameroon, CMA CGM would like to share the upcoming change on WAX service operated on the trade Asia > West Africa
As of beginning of October 2020, WAX service is upgraded as follows:
Kribi, Cameroon direct weekly and fixed-day port call is added in the port coverage Competitive transit time to Kribi from Shanghai in 33 days, Ningbo 32 days, Nansha 28 days
Multimodal solutions offer to Douala Door/Ramp, North Cameroon, Chad and Central African Republic
1st vessel is MV Navios Nerine starting her rotation in Shanghai ETS 02/10, Kribi ETA 03/11
Shanghai – Ningbo – Shekou – Nansha – Tanjung Pelepas – Singapore – Kribi – Cotonou – Abidjan – Tin Can Lagos – Lome – Colombo – Singapore – Shanghai
EURAF 4 will be dedicated to Cameroon with transit time improvement up to 3 days
Effective from M/V Carolina Star ETA Valencia 08/02, ETA Algeciras 11/02
Douala is reached from Valencia in 22 days, Antwerp 32 days, Le Havre 29 days
EURAF 4 port rotation |
Valencia – Algeciras – Tangier – Lome – Cotonou – Bata ½ – Malabo ½ – Kribi – Douala – Valencia
- Service operated with vessels of 3,600 TEU
- Weekly direct coverage of Med to Togo, Benin Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon and Gabon
- Onne, Port Gentil and Takoradi offered via Kribi
- Democratic Rep of Congo ports Matadi and Boma will be served via Kribi
- Italy in relay via Valencia. Marseille and Barcelona cargo on relay in house service via Algeciras
is transferred from Euraf 4 to Euraf 5. Transit time improvement up to 5 days
Effective from M/V Nile Dutch Okapi ETS Antwerp 30/01, ETA Algeciras 08/02
Libreville is reached from Antwerp in 26 days, Le Havre 25 days, Lisbon 20 days
EURAF 5 port rotation |
Antwerp – Le Havre – Lisbon – Algeciras – Pointe Noire – Luanda – Libreville – Kribi – Algeciras–Antwerp
- Euraf 5 service from Europe and Med to South Range West Africa with 7 vessels up to 4,200 TEU
- Service focus to Republic of Congo, Angola, Gabon and Democratic Republic of Congo
- Angola secondary ports Lobito and Namibe are served via Luanda in relay
West Feeder operated with 2 vessels of 713 TEU dedicated to South range WAF cross border countries.
Feeder 2 is our Main West intercoastal Line. From our Pointe Noire Hub Terminal to Douala & Libreville.
West Feeder 2 operated with 1 vessel of 713 TEU on a fortnightly frequency to Gabon and Cameroon
Douala Feeder 2 operated with 2 vessels up to 1800 TEU on weekly basis with Cameroon Focus via Congo
Onne Feeder, operated with 1 x 1,740 TEUs fortnightly service dedicated to Onne, Port Gentil and Takoradi via Kribi
Asia ↔ Cameroon Line
- Douala and Kribi connected via Pointe-Noire by several services feeders: Douala feeder, West feeder 1 and West feeder 2.
- ASAF service deploying 13 vessels up to 6 000 TEUs operated by CMA-CGM
- Service with comprehensive coverage in China including weekly direct calls in North, Central and South China ports: Xingang & Qingdao, Shanghai & Ningbo, Chiwan & Nansha
Local services and ecommerce
INTERMODAL: Door to door solutions from every location in the world and to inside Cameroon, Chad and Central Republic of Africa
An Inland Container Depot (ICD) strategically located in Douala where our customers can:
- Store their full export containers before we move them to the terminal
- Organize the dressing of food grade containers for specific content such as cocoa or coffee
- Store their goods in our 1,600 square meter warehouse
- Buy empty containers from our fleet for their own purpose
An entry gate to Cameroon, Chad and CRA from the state of the art port ok Kribi
CMA CGM group is one of the leading stakeholders in the Kribi Container Terminal (KCT). After a period of trials which has already started, the first commercial operations in KCT are due before the end of the first quarter 2018.
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
Digitization eases and simplifies the relationship with customers to provide them a flawless and more efficient customer experience. Customer centricity and digitization are at the center of the Group’s strategy : we are pleased to introduce you to My CMA CGM.
- My CMA CGM: a 100% digital eco-system
- New range of features to digitize the customer experience
- A new sales channel offered to our customers
Please contact Mailour eCommerce team for any question or training on our eCommerce website.