ODEX EARLY GATE IN
Dear Valued Customer,
We are pleased to announce the introduction of Early Gate in facilitation through OdeX portal for Mundra port and associated inland locations; in view of simplification of the requisition process.
Effective Date of using OdeX Portal for the Early Gate in Requests is from 1 st September 2019.
This service offered through ODeX – (Digital service provider) will make the process of placing the Early Gate In Requests simpler for all Customers. Customers can directly place their request through OdeX portal, get approval/ rejection notifications and make payments:
- The CHA/FF/SHIPPER puts the Form 6/13 request as normal.
- In case if the container needed to be gated in on Ground rent basis CHA/FF/SHIPPER need to click on EARLY GATE IN tab.
- As soon as the EARLY GATE IN check box is clicked a message appears as below “Storage Charges/Ground rent Charges will be applicable as per respective Shipping Line, Do you want to continue?”
- Click on yes and proceed with the request with all necessary attachments
- Shipping Line will Approve/Reject the Request on OdeX for further generation of Form 6 in Terminal Systems
- Early gate-in request would be processed through ODEX only. CHA/Shipper is not required to send separate email to CS team for the same.
- Early gate-in request without selecting the Early Gate-In check box would be rejected.
- Terminal gates for any vessel opens 7 days prior to its scheduled departure from Mundra, So any gate-in request prior to this window would be treated as Early gate-in and can only be processed if “Early gate-in” check box is selected while placing form 6 request through OdeX. Please refer to our website for gate opening/ closing cut-off details for vessels calling Mundra or speak to our customer service executive for latest information on the same.
- The early gate-in request will be based on customer consent and should not raise any concern/ dispute on the charges after request is made through OdeX.
Thank you for your ongoing support. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service representative:
CMA CGM Agencies India Pvt. Ltd
28th August 2019