Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
CMA CGM INDONESIA - PT. CONTAINER MARITIME ACTIVITES
š Subscribe to the Local NewsøHide
COVID-19: Situation in INDONESIA (Update #1)
Sign your LOI documents electronically with My CMA CGM!
As we continue to streamline our processes and grow our digital platform, we are developing new tools to better serve you. Through the online LOI eSignature feature on the CMA CGM website, shippers will no longer have to sign and mail hard copies of their documents. eLOIs have an eSignature functionality that allows shippers to sign an online document and send it directly to the agent electronically. Customers can access the signed document at any time on the My CMA CGM dashboard.
23Port(s) of calls
26Years of presence
Best Shipping Experience
CMA CGM Indonesia Head Office is located in Jakarta, with 6 branch offices located in Surabaya, Semarang, Medan, Panjang, Perawang & Palembang. We also associated with 15 Sub Agents located in Padang, Kumai, Sampit, Palu, Banjarmasin, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Makassar, Bitung, Kendari, Benoa, Kupang, Jambi, Pontianak & Batam
CMA CGM Inland Services (CCIS) also present in Indonesia with 3 owned depots in Marunda, Cakung & Surabaya.
CMA CGM, a leading worldwide shipping group, owns one of the largest and youngest fleet of reefer containers. We also can provide all types containers for general cargo (dry containers) and project cargo. At CMA CGM, we strongly valued customer satisfaction as our priority. With highly experienced team, we promised the best service and solution for your shipment to the destination all over the world with BETTER WAYS.
CMA CGM Indonesia looking after all the Indonesia shipment of the CMA CGM Group under 3 brands CMA CGM, ANL and CNC. Company was established as joint venture agency in 2002 with PT. Container Maritime Activities.
We offer a worldwide coverage to all the ports in the world
CMA CGM Group offers direct calls connecting Indonesia to and from worldwide
Weekly direct service between China and Indonesia via Jakarta and Surabaya.
Comprehensive direct sailing between Central, South China and Philippines with fast transit from Davao to Central and North China.
First direct connection from Kaohsiung with additional frequent from Malacca Straits to Jakarta.
Weekly express service at the niche port of Semarang that provides a direct connection from Hong Kong, Nansha and Shekou to Semarang.
Direct calls from Port Klang, Singapore and Jakarta to the main ports of Papua New Guinea. Providing alternate calls to Madang and Rabul in addition to the fastest transit times to Madang at 11 days ex. Port Kelang and 13 days ex. Lae, the APR service provides excellent coverage of PNG.
Direct calls that provide extensive connections to/from global network with Niche call at Panjang & Jakarta with gateway ports of Singapore/Port Klang that offer connectivity to Asian PODs.
SRG will call at the ports of Singapore and Semarang twice a week. The short- and long-haul cargoes onboard SRG can be connected to the regional and global network of the CMA CGM Group via the trans-shipment hub of Singapore.
Through PLM service, CNC will expand its extensive port coverage in Indonesia to Palembang, a niche port located in South Sumatra. With CNC’s entry to the Palembang market, the Intra-Asia specialist will facilitate the export of Indonesian products such as rubber, plywood, fertilizer and coffee.
With a direct call at Yangon, weekly services will facilitate the regional and global imports to Belawan. Multiple sailings among Singapore, Balawan and Yangon provide extensive connections from/to global network.
Intermodal : Door to door solution from every location to Indonesia territory.
An Integrated ICD strategically located in Industrial Area named CIKARANG DRY PORT where customer can :
- Pick up Import full container
- Clearance import cargo
- Return Empty and Pick up Empty container
- Store full Export cargo prior we move to Sea Port Terminal
CMA CGM Inland Services (CCIS) which specialises in inland services & offers innovative solutions tailored to meet customers needs.
- Better efficiency via FLEXITANK installation service
- Container management fitting, cleaning, stuffing and stripping.
- Customs Clearance & Container Shunting
- Product Inspection & Quality Control
- State-of-the-Art Warehouse Management System
- Reefer Container Pre-Trip Inspection (PTI) and Pre-Cool
- Garment on Hanging (GOH) – Fashion-Friendly Container
- Traxens Installation
- Container Repairs (Dry and Reefer)
CMA CGM is innovating to be able to address your needs beyond shipping. Discover below our value-added services.
Space and Equipment Guarantee
Seapriority Go, priority status for the equipment release and space on board
Cargo Value Serenity, to benefit from full compensation in the event of loss or damage to your cargo
Logistics and Supply Chain
• Traxens, to benefit from more visibility, flexibility and an optimized supply chain
• Logistics Services, to provide you with end-to-end solutions through our logistics subsidiaries
Special services for Reefer
• Reeflex, our most advanced solution for the transportation of liquids
• Controlled Atmosphere, to extend your produce shelf-life
• Pharma Solutions, a packaged product for your pharma cargo
• Aquaviva, live seafood now travels above water
• Garment on Hanger, the fashion-friendly container
• Bar Locks, add extra protection to keep your cargo safe
• Premium Grade Containers, make sure your cargo travels in first class
• Flexi Tank, protect your cargo in flexible tank
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
Digitization eases and simplifies the relationship with customers to provide them a flawless and more efficient customer experience. Customer centricity and digitization are at the center of the Group’s strategy : we are pleased to introduce you to My CMA CGM.
- My CMA CGM: a 100% digital eco-system
- New range of features to digitize the customer experience
- A new sales channel offered to our customers
Please contact our MaileCommerce team for any question or training on our eCommerce website.