Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
CMA CGM KENYA
š Subscribe to the Local NewsøHide
Sign your LOI documents electronically with My CMA CGM!
As we continue to streamline our processes and grow our digital platform, we are developing new tools to better serve you. Through the online LOI eSignature feature on the CMA CGM website, shippers will no longer have to sign and mail hard copies of their documents. eLOIs have an eSignature functionality that allows shippers to sign an online document and send it directly to the agent electronically. Customers can access the signed document at any time on the My CMA CGM dashboard.
13Ports of calls
With the headquarters in Nairobi and an agency in Mombasa, CMA CGM KENYA is a leading shipping group in East Africa. It is part of the CMA CGM French group, 3rd biggest worldwide container carrier with more than 494 vessels calling 420 ports in 160 countries.
In Kenya, more than 50 employees in two agencies are at your disposal in order to satisfy your needs and meet your expectations.
We offer a complete range of services including:
- Container shipping (Standard, Reefer, Out of gauge, Hazardous, Bulk, Special Projects etc.).
- Door-to-door transportation to and from Kenya and the hinterland- by sea, road and rail, as well as land logistics.
- Import and export Cargo insurance.
Pioneer in eCommerce development in East Africa, CMA CGM Kenya makes your life easier with its virtual platform. The following services are available on line 24/7, wherever you are:
- Booking (eBusiness account required)
- Shipping Instructions (eBusiness account required)
- View BL online (eBusiness account required)
- Arrival notices (eBusiness account required)
Three services connecting Mombasa Port to the world
CMA CGM KENYA operates 3 weekly services calling at Mombasa port. These services are connected to transshipment hubs such as Djibouti, Colombo, Port Kelang or Khor Al Fakkan, allowing connection to any major port in the world. The ASEA2,SWAX and NOURA Services are experienced in handling DG & OOG/BB shipments.
ASEA KENYA Direct and reliable weekly service linking Far East and Kenya and deploying 5 vessels. Weekly direct calls in Port Kelang, Singapore, Tanjung Pelepas, Colombo and comprehensive coverage in F. East, China and South East Asia (via its own agency network).
SWAHILI EXPRESS Direct Service from West Indian and Middle East Gulf ports to Kenya and Dar es Salam. Offering the most reliable Transit Times. Offering the most reliable Transit Times. CMA-CGM dedicated relay service to Nhava Sheva and Mundra ports and extensive coverage of South and North European ports of origin together with America continent and Xtrade origins by relay on CMA-CGM global line service via Khor Al Fakkan.
NOURA Direct Service from Middle East Gulf ports to Kenya and Somalia. Offering the most reliable Transit Times between Mombasa and Mogadishu. CMA CGM dedicated relay service to Jebel Ali as a transshipment hub to Middle East.
ZANZIBAR FEEDER Fully operated by CMA CGM. This new dedicated service will help us improve our frequency / regularity: Weekly frequency between Mombasa and Zanzibar. Transit time improvement of 5 days. Minimize the operational constraints previously faced with large vessels in this area.
Mombasa Port,one of the largest East Africa Ports
Considered as East African’s largest container port, the port of Mombasa operated by Kenya Port Authority (KPA) has a great influence in the region thanks to the transport corridor linking the land locked countries of Uganda, South Sudan, Congo D.R., Rwanda, and Burundi. Container traffic has continuously increased over the years to reach 1.5M TEUs in 2018.
Kenya Inland Solutions – Intermodal Services
CMA CGM Kenya Inland Network offers its customers a full door to door service, fully integrated with shipping services. Inland solutions available on the entire national territory by road and rail are adapted to your needs. Whether on Import or Export, CMA CGM is responsible for the continuous delivery of your containers, promoting the most environmentally friendly solution for the environment.
CMA CGM Strengths
- The Through B/L service includes the DTHC costs (if overborder shipment) and the oncarriage of containers from alongside ship to place of delivery.
- The service also includes the charges for detention, demurrage, container rental up to final destination as well as the port and transit clearance.
- The exchange of the original B/L and the control of the container seal number is made at destination by our agent to guarantee the safety of your goods.
- D&D only applicable in case of depot delivery at final destination should the detention of container exceed the local free time allowed.
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
Digitization eases and simplifies the relationship with customers to provide them a flawless and more efficient customer experience. Customer centricity and digitization are at the center of the Group’s strategy : we are pleased to introduce you to My CMA CGM.
- My CMA CGM: a 100% digital eco-system
- New range of features to digitize the customer experience
- A new sales channel offered to our customers
Please contact Mailour eCommerce team for any question or training on our eCommerce website.