CMA CGM: Experts in handling your import shipments
The purpose of this document is to give full information and guidelines for import processes:
- Arrival Notice
- Invoicing & Payment of Freight / Local charges, D&D & Container deposit
- Delivery Order / Web CRO
- Container Empty returns
- Container Deposit refund process
- Contacts, website & helpful links
Please find below all information regarding arrival of our vessels, including registry number.
Guidance for Empty Return in Manila
CMA CGM continues to work with our partners to ensure our import customers are able to return their empties to CMA CGM designated container terminal or yards. Please be guided on the daily status of our off-dock depot within METRO MANILA and terminals where CMA CGM allows its consignees to return the empties.
You can now simulate the D&D charges that your container will occur up to a certain date.
- Create an account on CMA CGM platform (see below “How to register” document”)
- Sign in, click “Transport Management” and go to “Container Charges” (see detailed process in below “DASHWEB HTG” document) or click here and sign in, you will directly arrive on the D&D calculation page.