CMA CGM: Experts in handling your import shipments
The purpose of this document is to give full information and guidelines for import processes:
- Arrival Notice
- Invoicing & Payment of Freight / Local charges, D&D & Container deposit
- Delivery Order / Web CRO
- Container Empty returns
- Container Deposit refund process
- Contacts, website & helpful links
Please find below all information regarding arrival of our vessels, including registry number.
You can now simulate the D&D charges that your container will occur up to a certain date.
- Create an account on CMA CGM platform (see below “How to register” document”)
- Sign in, click “Transport Management” and go to “Container Charges” (see detailed process in below “DASHWEB HTG” document) or click here and sign in, you will directly arrive on the D&D calculation page.