Direct access to the departure and arrival times for this country
CMA CGM PUERTO RICO LLC
š Subscribe to the Local NewsøHide
3Ports of calls
Connecting Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands with the world
CMA CGM Puerto Rico LLC works to deliver the best quality of services to meet your shipping needs to/from all the ports of the world. Our Customer Service team plays a key role in our organization, 100% focused professionals, here to provide solutions to our customers. We offer new opportunities and options tailored to meet your needs effectively. Our Sales team specializes in Dry, Reefer and Bulk cargoes providing an excellent quality service for all types of goods to and from Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands (St Thomas and St Croix).
CMA CGM Group operates a fleet of over 3.5M TEUs of Containers and owns one of the largest and youngest fleet of reefer containers. In whatever way the goods will be loaded, regular cargo in standard containers, out of gauge goods, project cargo on flat racks or perishable goods in reefer container, CMA CGM always has the answer to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer a worldwide coverage to all ports in the World
CMA CGM Group currently offers 2 Line Services connecting Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands to and from worldwide destinations.
- CAGEMA Main Liner Service
- Leewards Service
CAGEMA Main Liner Service
Vessel Fleet: 5
Port of Calls: 14
Duration: 35 Days
Only service in the market offering direct connections to the Eastern Caribbean from US East Coast and South Florida markets in the same rotation.
• Canada connections via Kingston
• Saturday arrival in San Juan
• Connections to the World via our Hub in Kingston
• Reefer capacity
• Break Bulk, OOG handled by dedicated project team
Vessel Fleet: 1
Port of Calls: 20
Duration: 14 Days
• RORO Service operating two weekly loops calling 8 ports of call: beginning of the week in St Thomas, San-Juan and St Croix (USVI), second part of the week in St Maarten, St Kitts, St Barthelemy, back in St Maarten and Tortola.
We offer a complete range of services including:
• Door-to-door Inland (Trucking) services from Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
• AES (Shipper’s Export Declaration) filing for your PR and USVI exports (as required by US Customs regulations).
• Used Container sales
• 3PL Logistics Services (warehousing, inventory control, cargo distribution, airfreight, supply chain solutions, etc) via our local Partner, CEVA Logistics Puerto Rico.
Digitization and the e-commerce development are top priorities for The CMA CGM Group. Our goal is to help you save time and improve performance by taking advantage of a new modern shipping experience.
Digitization eases and simplifies the relationship with customers to provide them a flawless and more efficient customer experience. Customer centricity and digitization are at the center of the Group’s strategy : we are pleased to introduce you to My CMA CGM.
- My CMA CGM: a 100% digital eco-system
- New range of features to digitize the customer experience
- A new sales channel offered to our customers
Please contact Mailour eCommerce team for any question or training on our eCommerce website.