Procedures & Regulations
To ensure smooth release of your import cargo please follow the procedure.
To obtain Delivery Order for import container following documents are to be submitted to CMA CGM RUS:
- Full set of CMA CGM bills of lading endorsed by the shipper and accomplished by the consignee’s stamp. (If one of the a/m condition is not fulfilled please contact import department to specify additional documents to be submitted to take Delivery Order);
- Original Power of attorney issued by final consignee in favor of forwarding company;
- Insurance policy for reefer equipment;
- At the time of application to CMA CGM RUS office for Delivery Order a contract between forwarding company and CMA CGM RUS should be concluded and invoices for freight and local services should be paid.
- For any additional information please contact with local CMA CGM RUS office:
Depends on customer needs we’re able to render service for releasing import documents during Weekends or Bank Holidays.
INVOICE DISPUTE PROCESS
Dispute invoice is that invoice which needs to be amended as per Client’s (Principal’s) initiative except for cases where a payer is to be amended.
In case of necessity to amend any invoice, we request to send your query to Mailsgu.firstname.lastname@example.org
It is compulsory to indicate complete information in your query, such as:
- Topic of a query is to contain number and type (for which service) of dispute invoice, company name (as an example: Incorrect Invoice No. XXX - COMPANY NAME - Invoice type)
- Fill in and attach “Dispute invoice request.”
- Describe main grounds to amend dispute invoice with accompanied evidences, documentation (in any)
Upon internal treatment of the query details and evaluation its reasonability, your query will be assigned with one of the below mentioned statuses:
- Dispute rejected (approx. 24 hours for treatment)
- Dispute in progress (approx. from 3 till 7 days for treatment)
About the status, you will be informed by responsible staff with whom dispute adjustment can be maintained further.
We may exercise the right to decline queries submitted later than seven calendar days after the date of the invoice.
The “Invoice dispute request” application form is attached herewith.