Procedures & Regulations
To ensure smooth release of your import cargo please follow the procedure.
To obtain Delivery Order for import container following documents are to be submitted to CMA CGM RUS:
- Full set of CMA CGM bills of lading endorsed by the shipper and accomplished by the consignee’s stamp. (If one of the a/m condition is not fulfilled please contact import department to specify additional documents to be submitted to take Delivery Order);
- Original Power of attorney issued by final consignee in favor of forwarding company;
- Insurance policy for reefer equipment;
- At the time of application to CMA CGM RUS office for Delivery Order a contract between forwarding company and CMA CGM RUS should be concluded and invoices for freight and local services should be paid.
- For any additional information please contact with local CMA CGM RUS office:
Depends on customer needs we’re able to render service for releasing import documents during Weekends or Bank Holidays.