|Job number||COUNTRY MANAGER|
JOB TITLE : COUNTRY MANAGER
DEPARTMENT : COMMERCIAL, CMA CGM LOGISTICS
REPORTING TO :
Ensure profitability and growth of CMA CGM Logistics Thailand
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define the budget in collaboration with Southeast Asia General Manager and CMA CGM Agency Management in accordance to CMA CGM Logistics Head Office guidelines.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands our customer base and ensures our presence in the market, while building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships that result in incremental support.
- Achieve individual commercial targets, monitor and provide guidance to sales team to achieve individual and team collective commercial targets, and consistently update Head Office on sales pipelines and other customer opportunities.
- Drive business initiatives and development, attract new clients, seize new business opportunities and develop strategic partnerships.
- Cooperate closely with CMA CGM Agency to promote CMA CGM Logistics solutions to leverage the large BCO client base of the Agency, and exploit the competitive advantage brought forth from operational synergies.
- Effectively manage the Commercial, Customer Service, and Operations teams to create a teamwork culture aimed at achieving unified goals, and ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Strive for, and be innovative in cost reduction and cost saving initiatives.
- Prepare management reporting in collaboration with the Finance and Accounting team of CMA CGM Agency.
- Collaborate closely with the Finance and Accounting team, Human Resources team, Administration team, Legal and Claims team, and IT team from CMA CGM Agency for support services to CMA CGM Logistics Thailand.
- Any other relevant responsibilities, as and when assigned by immediate superior.
Minimum Level of Qualification:
- At least 13 years of experience in freight forwarding and logistics industry, with at least 8 years of experience in sales or business development role.
- At least 5 years of experience in at least middle management level.
- Management experience in sales team is mandatory.
- Proven sales record in both personal and team achievement & Managing or handling nominated shipment is irrelevant
- Multi-trade to worldwide trade knowledge
- Experience in operation is of great plus
Good verbal and written communication in English and Thai
- Good interpersonal communication
- Can work under pressure
- Effective presentation skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with CRM practices