CMA CGM Uruguay Inland Network offers a wide inland coverage to its customers, a full door to door service, fully integrated with shipping services, Inland solutions available by road adapted to your needs. Whether on Import or Export, CMA CGM is responsible for the continuous delivery of your containers, promoting the most environmentally friendly solution.
CMA CGM Strengths:
CMA CGM Strengths:
- In addition to worldwide maritime coverage, CMA CGM can also offer to their customers an extensive inland coverage connecting main ports of call to/from any inland destination in Uruguay
- Thanks to a strategic partnership with local suppliers, CMA CGM is able to offer bounded transport to dedicated warehouse where beside transport, several other services are available (storage, stuffing, un-stuffing, plugging, stop & go).
- Possibility to offer cross border Inland Solutions to/from Argentina, Paraguay, Chile, Brazil and Bolivia
- For Uruguayan shippers, we can offer Inland Solutions at destination complementing the already existing worldwide maritime coverage
- Possibility to move OOG and overweight cargo - under consult
- Special D&D conditions when cargoes moved under TBL
- Able to provide an accurate service aligned with the customer’s demand and requirements
- Own agency network with dedicated team to handle customer logistic needs
Benefit of using this service:
- No $$$ deposit for the container.
- Getting time to time update of clearance and movement of the cargo.
What is a TBL?
TBL stands for Through Bill of Lading. It is a BL which covers the post transportation and transit clearance for shipment in transit to landlocked countries. CMA CGM lines will organise and monitor the delivery of the TBL shipment up to delivery point requested by client.
The following flyer shows the offer of one-stop shopping as a possibility to combine your land and ocean requirements.
If you want more information please contact us: