Client Advisory - GRI BRAZEX May 15th 2021
As a result of the market situation and additional costs we have been facing, CMA CGM will apply a General Rate Increase (GRI) in order to continue maintaining its service quality and protect ECSA exports, applicable to below destinations (BRAZEX service), valid as from May 15th, 2021, until June 15th, 2021.
• ECSA including Salvador and Manaus to West Coast of South America / US West Coast: USD 1000/container
• ECSA including Salvador and Manaus to Colombia: USD 700/container
• ECSA including Salvador and Manaus to Central America / The Caribbean / US Gulf and East Coast: USD 500/container
• Manaus to ASIA / Europe / Africa / Middle East / India Subcontinent / ANZ: USD 500/container
The above GRI will take into effect basis the onboard* day shown on the Bill of Lading and refers to dry cargoes, excluding shipments from BRVCO, BRFOR (and BRSSA to ASIA) that are subject to other services pricing structure.
*Destination covered by FMC (USA and Porto Rico) Start Date FMC: • Port to port: Container full at terminal • Door to Port: Container picked up by customer
We are at your entire disposal should you need additional details.
Kindest Regards, CMA CGM
* excluding overseas departments and territories linked to the European Community