Customer Advisory - GRI BRAZEX Aug 15th 2021
As a result of the market situation and additional costs we have been facing, CMA CGM will apply a General Rate Increase (GRI) in order to continue maintaining its service quality and protect ECSA exports, applicable to below destinations (BRAZEX service), valid as from August 15th, 2021.
• ECSA including Salvador and Manaus to West Coast of South America / Venezuela / US West Coast (covered by SEAS service) / Central America:
• ECSA including Salvador and Manaus to US Gulf and East Coast / Colombia:
The above GRI will take into effect basis the onboard* day shown on the Bill of Lading and refers to dry cargoes, excluding shipments from BRVCO, BRFOR (and BRSSA to ASIA) that are subject to other services pricing structure.
*Destination covered by FMC
Start Date FMC:
• Port to port: Container full at terminal
• Door to Port: Container picked up by customer
We are at your entire disposal should you need additional details.
* excluding overseas departments and territories linked to the European Community