CMA CGM to improve its connections between Asia and Mexico, Central America & WCSA
In a continued effort to provide our customers with reliable and efficient services from Asia to Latin America, CMA CGM wishes to inform about the improvement of ACSA services linking Asia to Mexico, Central America and West Coast South America.
Port coverage will increase and will be improved with:
CMA CGM will keep providing the most efficient services to link Asia to West Coast Latin America and Caribbean:
- 4 unique direct services from Asia to Mexico, West Coast South America and Caribbean
- 4 weekly departures from Asia to Mexico, Central America, West Coast South America and Caribbean
- Best port coverage in Asia
- Best port coverage in Mexico, WCSA and Caribbean
- Excellent transit times from and to Asia
New ACSA updated set up will start as from below East Bound departures:
- ACSA 1: m/v SANTA INES, ETA KEELUNG on December 26th, 2015
- ACSA 2: m/v CMA CGM TIGRIS, ETA PUSAN on December 26th, 2015
- ACSA 3: m/v TENO, ETA QINGDAO on December 30th, 2015
Together with PEX 2 direct service from Asia to Mexico and the Caribbean, this new ACSA updated set up now complements our global service offer on the trade.
For further information, please contact your CMA CGM local agent.