CMA CGM to upgrade its FAL 1 service by introducing a new direct EB call at Shanghai
CMA CGM is pleased to announce its customers that a new direct EB call at Shanghai, the first container port in the world, is to be introduced on the rotation of its FAL 1 service ex-North Europe.
Starting in Southampton on January 11th, 2016 with m/v CMA CGM KERGUELEN voy. 049FLE, FAL 1 will then offer the following features:
- New rotation: Southampton - Dunkirk - Hamburg - Rotterdam - Zeebrugge - Le Havre - Malta - Khor Fakkan - Shanghai - Tianjin - Dalian - Busan - Qingdao - Shanghai (WB) - Ningbo - Yantian - Port Kelang - Algeciras - Southampton
- Shanghai will now be called at twice, both Eastbound and Westbound
- Excellent port coverage in North Europe, including Dunkirk and Le Havre as last port of call
- Among the best transit times in the market between Hamburg and Shanghai (36 days), and between Le Havre and Shanghai (32 days)
- Efficient coverage of Center and North China with calls at Qingdao, Tianjin, Dalian
CMA CGM will of course continue providing its clients the most complete offer on the market, especially on the Asia-Europe trade thanks to the complementarity of its FAL services.