CMA CGM P3 NETWORK
The new CMA CGM East-West Service network intended to be effective mid-2014.
CMA CGM is pleased to disclose the much-awaited P3 network details.
This unique set up will provide CMA CGM customers with the most comprehensive network to be operated on the three main East West Trades:
- 13 weekly services on the Asia > Europe and Asia > Mediterranean trades
- 9 weekly services on the Transpacific trade both towards US West Coast and US East Coast
- 5 weekly services on the Transatlantic trades of which three from North Europe and two from the Med
All these services have been carefully designed to offer:
- High frequency to and from the high-volumes ports
- A maximum number of markets covered with direct services including Japan and Sri Lanka in Asia and Sweden and Poland in Europe
- A great combination of port pairs with the best transit times in the market
- The best schedule reliability in the market to ensure on-time delivery of goods
CMA CGM will market these services independently and will also deploy its own network of dedicated feeders services to all destinations not served on a direct basis.
Customer service and eBusiness propositions will be reinforced to allow customers to benefit from an easy access to these new products.
3 Main Trades
27 Fixed-day weekly loops
2,6 Million TEU capacity
379 Weekly calls
143 Ports of call
The P3 cooperation is conditional and can be modified. Its implementation will depend amongst other things on whether the P3 parties obtain regulatory approvals.