THC UPDATE - Ennore (India) import/export
CMA CGM informs its customers of the following THC update in Ennore, India:
Effective December 4th, 2019 (date of loading in the origin ports) until further notice:
- Port: Ennore, India
- Perimeter: Import/Export
- Cargo: Dry, Reefer, Hazardous, OOG
- Payment: Collect/Prepaid
- Dry: INR 5,700 per 20' | INR 8,000 per 40'| INR 9,200 per 45'
- Reefer export: INR 11,150 per 20' | INR 16,400 per 40'
- Reefer import: INR 12,150 per 20' | INR 16,400 per 40'
- Hazardous: INR 7,300 per 20' | INR 10,600 per 40' | 12,200 per 45'
- OOG: INR 7,200 per 20' | INR 10,400 per 40'
(*)The associated basic freights are available here: https://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/prices-finder. Bunker-related surcharges, THC (Origin and/or Destination), Peak Season charges and similar charges and Safety and Security-related surcharges may also apply and are accessible at http://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/tariffs/charge-finder. Other charges such as contingency charges and local charges may be applicable.
Please contact your local CMA CGM office should you require information about any other pricing information