COVID-19: The CMA CGM Group keeps you informed on the situation
The current COVID-19 Outbreak is affecting the whole supply chain worldwide, raising potential major challenges.
The CMA CGM Group's priority is to ensure the health and safety of our staff members and partners, while ensuring a smooth business continuity despite the current extraordinary disruptions. We remain determined to ensure the delivery of a seamless customer experience, as much as the current conditions allows it.
On this page, you will find all the necessary information and our dedicated team of experts remains at your disposal to provide you with tailor-made solutions.
Monitor the situation of our offices worldwide
Home Office situation in CMA CGM agencies
All our teams worldwide are working and completely operational on all tasks. In line with local directives and to protect the health of our staff and partners, we have activated our Business Continuity Plans.
Most of our staff members based in our headquarters in Marseille, France, and several of our offices in the world are performing their work remotely. They have access to the necessary tools, documents and software to continue supporting your business.
Please visit our local websites to get an update on the situation country by country.
Stay informed of operational issues
All our services are operational.
Terminals are in activity in all ports called by the CMA CGM Group, otherwise mentioned on local sites.
Container deliveries are taking place, including in Europe, where trucking companies are not affected by the containment policies in place.
Make use to the largest extent possible of the numerous e-business opportunities CMA CGM can offer on My CMA CGM
While governments worldwide are encouraging people to stay at home to limit the spread of the Covid-19, you can continue managing your shipments remotely thanks to our ebusiness platform My CMA CGM.
- My Prices – retrieve existing rates or obtain new instant quotation when no reference is available
- E-Transactions – place your bookings and manage your documentation on the platform
- Remote printing of Bill of Lading (BL) – no need to visit our counter, print your Original BL by yourself
- Bill of Lading Paperless – a fully digital Original BL, same value as paper but easier, faster, more secure and 100% digital
- E-Signature – sign documents online where applicable (Telex release and print at destination)
- E-Invoice & E-Payment - retrieve your invoices online and organize payment where applicable
- E-Delivery Order – get your delivery Order online in deployed countries
- Other tools available on My CMA CGM – discover more tools to help you organize, follow and manage your shipments and shipping transactions end-to-end from anywhere around the world
- Mobile app – track, trace and plan your shipments directly via your mobile phone
If you need support from our team to set up your account or navigate on the website, feel free to contact our Customer Support.