Bunker Recovery Adjustment Factor - Intramed Short Sea Services
CMA CGM will implement a Bunker Recovery Adjustment Factor (BRAF) as from April 1st, 2021.
The Bunker Recovery Adjustment Factor is applicable on monthly basis for the short term contracts only (excluding any contract subject to quarterly floating BAF mechanism) to reflect the significant increase in the bunker rates.
Effective April 1, 2021 (date of loading in the origin ports) and until further notice, the new amount of the Bunker Recovery Adjustment Factor, based on the VLSFO average price of Q1 (Dec 20, Jan 21, Feb 21 Baseline), will be applicable to all cargo on INTRAMED trade lanes with the following quantum for April 2021:
- EUR 36 | USD 43 per TEU Dry / IMO / OOG
- EUR 43 | USD 51 per TEU Reefer
- Origin ↔ Destination: all MED ports including Morocco, Portugal and Black Sea (to the exception of Portugal to Morocco and Morocco to Portugal)
- Date of application: April 1st, 2021 (date of loading in the origin ports)
* The associated basic freights are available here: https://www.cma-cgm.fr/ebusiness/prices-finder. Other Bunker-related surcharges, THC (Origin and Destination), Peak Season charges and similar charges and Safety and Security related surcharges may also apply and are accessible at http://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/tariffs/charge-finder. Other charges such as contingency charges and local charges may be applicable.
CMA CGM Network remains at your disposal to attend your requests and to clarify any possible doubt.