PSS 2 - Cargo from the Mediterranean to the USA, Canada and Mexico
In a continued effort to provide our customers with reliable and efficient services, CMA CGM Group wishes to inform of the following Peak Season Surcharge (PSS 2):
- Origin: From Mediterranean ports: Malta, France (Fos, Marseille), Italy, Spain & via said ports (Albania, Algeria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Georgia, Greece, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine) excluding Bilbao, Vigo, Gijon, Alexandria, Damietta
- Destination: To US East Coast, Gulf ports (New York, Norfolk, Savannah, Houston, Miami, New Orleans), Canada & Mexico East Coast
- Cargo: Dry, OOG, Breakbulk & Reefers
- Amount: USD 250 per 20'ST | USD 500 per 40' ST & HC
- Application: From May 1st, 2021 (gate-in date for the USA, loading date for Canada & Mexico EC) until further notice
(*)The associated basic freights are available here: https://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/prices-finder. Bunker-related surcharges, THC (Origin and Destination) and Safety and Security-related surcharges may also apply and are accessible at http://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/tariffs/charge-finder. Other charges such as contingency charges and local charges may be applicable.