CMA CGM+ launches SHIPFIN B/L financing, a new financing solution
- SHIPFIN B/L financing: an innovative financing offer with the Bill of Lading taken as collateral.
- An additional solution to the SHIPFIN trade finance offer.
- CMA CGM+: an offer of 23 high value-added services to meet specific customer needs of the Group.
An innovative financing offer
SHIPFIN B/L financing is a solution that enables clients to benefit from financing without the need for credit insurance thanks to their Bill of Lading as collateral. This offer is dedicated to clients who want to release funds while awaiting payment from their buyer.
An additional solution to the SHIPFIN offer
The SHIPFIN offer provides simple, reliable and rapid financial solutions dedicated respectively to importing and exporting customers:
- SHIPFIN cargo financing for exporter who want to increase their working capital and ensure their company’s growth.
- SHIPFIN supply chain financing for importers who want to free up their working capital while stabilizing their supplier relations.
CMA CGM+: products tailored to specific needs
CMA CGM+ offers a range of solutions that complement its conventional maritime transport and logistics services. The CMA CGM Group is able to provide customized solutions to meet all customer expectations: whether they wish to protect their cargo, grow their business or ACT towards carbon neutrality, CMA CGM+ is specifically designed to meet their needs.
Find out more about SHIPFIN B/L financing: