CMA CGM to reshuffle EMED EXPRESS 2 Intra Levant service
CMA CGM is pleased to announce the reshuffling of our standalone EMED EXPRESS 2 – Intra Levant service set up, connecting Lebanon, Syria, Egypt and South Turkey effective as from WK 19, 2021 (Ref ETA Beirut on 14/05).
The features of this service will be the following:
- Fleet : 1 vessel x 875 TEU nominal capacity
- Rotation : 10 DAYS - Beirut (LBBEY) - Tripoli (LBKYE) - Lattakia (SYLTK) - Port Said East (EGPSE) - Damietta (EGDAM) - Iskenderun (TRISK) - Mersin (TRMER)
- Frequency : every 10 days
- 1st calls: Beirut, May 14th | Tripoli, May 16th | Lattakia, May 17th | Port Said East, May 19th | Damietta, May 20th | Iskenderun, May 22nd | Mersin, May 23rd.
- Ocean transit time references: Damietta to Iskenderun in 1 day, Mersin in 2 days ; Beirut to Lattakia in 1.5 day ; Damietta to Beirut in 3.5 days
- Service extended to Iskenderun, Mersin and Damietta