THC UPDATE - Guadeloupe import/export
CMA CGM informs its customers of the following THC update in Guadeloupe:
Effective from July 3rd, 2021 (date of loading in the origin ports) until further notice:
- Ports: Guadeloupe all ports
- Perimeter: Import & Export
- Cargo: Dry, Reefer & OOG
- Payment: Collect/Prepaid
- Dry & Reefer: EUR 228/20' | EUR 350/40'
- OOG: EUR 352/20' | EUR 507/40'
- Dry & Reefer: EUR 248/20' | EUR 378/40'
- OOG: EUR 372/20' | EUR 568/40'
(*)The associated basic freights are available here: https://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/prices finder. Bunker-related surcharges, THC (Origin or Destination), Peak Season charges and similar charges and other Safety and Security-related surcharges may also apply and are accessible at http://www.cma-cgm.com/ebusiness/tariffs/charge-finder. Other charges such as contingency charges and local charges may be applicable.
Please contact your local CMA CGM office should you require information about any other pricing information