CMA CGM to reshuffle SAFRAN service connecting North Europe with East Coast South America
CMA CGM informs its customers of changes to its SAFRAN service connecting North Europe with East Coast South America.
SAFRAN will structurally stop calling in Itapoa & Algeciras SB with effect from m/v "CAP SAN AUGUSTIN", ETS Rotterdam on July 1st, 2021.
On top, during a period of 8 weeks commencing from the same vessel, SAFRAN will drop the Le Havre call.
These measures are being put in place to ensure service reliability that has been severely strained by the current operational constraints in North European & East Coast South American ports.
The new rotation will be: Rotterdam, London, Hamburg, Antwerp, (Le Havre), Santos, Paranagua, Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Paranagua, Santos, Tanger, Rotterdam.
CMA CGM will assure the service as below:
- North Europe Exports to Itapoa : via Algeciras with EPIC to Sirius service
- Itapoa to North Europe : via Tanger on Sirius
- Le Havre to Brazilian ports : via Algeciras to Sirius service
- Le Havre to Plata ports : via Antwerp
- Le Havre imports via Antwerp
We anticipate these actions will allow us to offer you an improved service and we thank you for your continued support.