CMA CGM NEW EAST-WEST NETWORK
CMA CGM confirms its global development strategy and proposes a new and unique East-West network of services on the following trades: Asia-Europe, Asia-Mediterranean, Transpacific and Asia-United States East Coast.
This new East-West offer will complete the CMA CGM offering on the biggest global markets:
- 4 weekly services on the Asia-Europe trade, completing the two existing services, thereby offering 6 departures per week
- 4 weekly services on the Asia-Mediterranean trade: two to the Mediterranean, one to the Adriatic and one to the Black Sea (the only one on this market)
- 5 weekly services on the Transpacific: four to California and one to the Pacific Northwest (United States and Canada)
- 2 services on the Asia-US East Coast trade: one via the Suez Canal and one dedicated to the Gulf of Mexico.
- Transatlantic services are being finalized and will soon be announced.
3 Main trades
17 Fixed-day weekly loops
1.5 Million TEU capacity
199 Weekly calls
93 Ports of call
These agreements are pending authorization from the FMC (Federal Maritime Commission)