TEUs in 2019
on ecological mode
CMA CGM offers its customers a complete Indian Subcontinent market coverage relying on CMA CGM 25 offices located in all major towns and a dedicated intermodal organization split in 4 zones.
Combining CMA CGM inland transport chain with CMA CGM maritime services is a guarantee of transcontinental and regional connections without any break. Indian Subcontinent Inland Network offers to all customers Ramp and Door solutions based on the most competitive and reliable services in order to optimize your supply chain needs.
India Intermodal Key Figures
CMA CGM Advantage
- A global Indian Subcontinent Network
- Weekly block trains between Mundra Port – ICD Tughlakabad and ICD Dadri, Ludhiana and Garhi
- Connections to 53 ICDs (Inland Container Depots)
- 25 offices located in all major towns
- 3 Container Freight Stations
- A guarantee of transcontinental and regional connections without any break
- Possibility of door deliveries through our subsidiary CC LOG